The Game-Changing Treatment: Morpheus8
“This is a game changer! I did Morpheus8 laser to tighten my stomach, I think this is my fave laser . . . worth it!”. Kim Kardashian captioned this on a photo of her abdominal muscles that she recently posted on her Instagram Story. Of course, once she had this on her story, millions of people were intrigued by the celebrity’s “fave” new laser.
What is Morpheus8?
According to the manufacturers of Morpheus8, InMode, “Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution for full body subdermal adipose remodeling.”. In other words, Morpheus8 is a revolutionary treatment designed to remodel the collagen and coagulate adipose tissue. The fractional tissue treatment stimulates collagen production in the skin’s underlying areas called the dermis. This cutting-edge technology combines two of the most effective skin rejuvenation techniques, radiofrequency, and micro-needling. The combination, now used primarily through FDA-approved lasers, is providing patients with dramatic results.
According to the InMode website, this is a list of Morpheus8’s key benefits:
- Delivers the most profound fractional treatments available since it can penetrate subdermal tissue up to 8mm.
- Morpheus8 has dual handpieces that allow for increased functionality throughout the treatment. One works for smaller areas (the face), while the other works for larger sizes with more profound tissue treatment (the body.)
What Skin and Body Issues Does Morpheus8 Treat?
This treatment can do everything from skin remodeling and sculpting. Morpheus8 also reduces excess fat by debulking the skin in targeted areas such as the thigh or abdominal muscles, tightens skin tissues including the hard-to-treat area above the knees, treats acne scars, and reversing superficial signs of sun damage. The treatment also improves skin texture and complexion for a more radiant and rejuvenated look. The most common areas treated for the face are tightening the jawline and neck. However, any areas on the body that have scars, need tightening, have stretch marks, and more are suitable for Morpheus8 treatment.
Aestheticians and medical professionals agree that Morpheus8 treatment is remarkable. Here are some of the benefits they list:
Additional Benefits of Morpheus8
- Increases your natural cell turnover
- Skin tightening
- Body contouring
- Subdermal adipose remodeling reversing signs of aging
- Safe on all types of skin types
- Encourages elastin and collagen production to restore a youthful appearance
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- Minimal downtime after treatment
Morpheus8 Treatment Near Me
We are proud to offer this game changing treatment at Modesto Aesthetics and Laser. We are a premier medical spa and skincare clinic staffed with highly qualified medical providers who work together to create an atmosphere of courtesy, respect, and genuine care for our patients. Contact us today at (209) 577-3340 to schedule your consultation.