Facial dermal filler at Modesto Aesthetics & Laser. Add volume to facial wrinkles and areas of the mid-face.
Vollure® is an FDA approved dermal filler that is approved for the treatment of moderate to severe nasolabial folds. … For example, Vollure® works great to fill the tear troughs and under–eye circles because it lasts much longer than other fillers and it is soft and malleable.
Over time, you skin loses elasticity which contributes to lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. See how JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC softens lines and wrinkles by adding volume to produce long-lasting results for up to 18 months.
- What is JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC?
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is injected into the areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur, including the “parentheses lines” around the nose and mouth. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is designed to temporarily correct facial wrinkles for a smoother appearance to the face for adults over the age of 21.
- How long does JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC last?
- The clinical study demonstrated JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC lasts up to 18 months, with optimal treatment.
- What are the potential side effects of JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC?
- The most common side effects included firmness, swelling, tenderness to touch, lumps/bumps, redness, pain, bruising, itching, and discoloration at the injection site. These side effects were usually mild or moderate in nature (causing little to some discomfort and impact on daily activities) and lasted 14 days or less.
- How does JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC work?
- Over time, due to aging, wrinkles develop on your face, and nasolabial folds may become more visible. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is designed to temporarily add volume to the facial wrinkles for a smoother appearance to the face. The lidocaine in the gel improves the comfort of the injection by reducing sensitivity to pain.