Modesto Aesthetics and Laser
Juvederm Voluma is a facial dermal filler at Modesto Aesthetics & Laser. Build back volume loss with beautiful cheeks and contour the chin and jawline.
Over time, age-related volume loss can cause cheeks to flatten and skin to sag. FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore and contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years. The thickest of the Juvéderm XC Family of Fillers Voluma can help sculpt cheekbones and build back fullness that the face may have lost during aging. Juvéderm Voluma also helps smooth out the parenthesis’s lines around the mouth and nose.
- How long does JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC last?
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC provides natural-looking and long-lasting results that last up to 2 years with optimal treatment.
- What are the potential side effects of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC?
- The most common side effects included temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching. Side effects were moderate (uncomfortable), and generally lasted 2 to 4 weeks. As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
- How does JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC work?
- Over time, due to aging, wrinkles develop on your face, and nasolabial folds may become more visible. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to temporarily add volume to the facial wrinkles for a smoother appearance to the face. The lidocaine in the gel improves the comfort of the injection by reducing sensitivity to pain.