Keralase Hair Restoration Treatment
The aesthetic field of medicine is growing every day, and we are nearly at the point where there is a solution for most issues we see as we age. If you are starting to notice thinning hair there are effective treatments available. Women and men can both experience thinning of the hair and hair loss as they age. Hair loss can begin as early as the 20’s but is much more common after 40 and during and after menopause for women. Lutronic Keralase Hair Restoration is a revolutionary new treatment for hair loss with proven results.
Keralase works by using Lutronic Ultra laser treatment and KeraFactor. KeraFactor is a serum with proprietary biometric synthetic versions of proteins, growth factors, and proteins that promote hair growth. Yet, many people have said the Lutronics laser alone greatly improved scalp revitalization. The Lutronic Ultra laser creates mini microchannels in the scalp. This helps to increase the absorption of the KeraFactor. Next, the KeraFactor is massaged into the scalp. There is no downtime, no bleeding, and minimal discomfort.
Keralase Treatment Results
- Up to 64%-113% increase of hair diameter
- Clinical studies have shown about a 38% increase in hair growth. However, results vary by person.
- Revitalized hair and increased thickness
How to Prepare for Your Keralase Treatment
- Wash your hair thoroughly the night before. Your hair needs to be completely free of any hair products.
- Use a hat for sun protection for a week before and a week after the treatment.
- Once you have undergone the treatment, do not be alarmed if you notice hair in the telogen or resting phase. The hair may shed due to any slight trauma from microneedling or laser.
- When the hair and the scalp are dried naturally, you can return to your normal activities, including washing, drying, and using your favorite hair products.
For Keralase to be successful for you, it is essential that you do not have any of the following medical conditions or living habits.
- Cushing’s Syndrome
- Post Menopause with Decreased Estrogen Levels
- Elevated Testosterone Levels
- Vitamin B-12 or Iron Deficiency
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Thyroid Disorders
- Smoking or Vaping
- Excessive Alcohol Consumption
During your visit we will discuss the medications you take. Some medications could keep the treatment from being a success.
Who Benefits the Most from Keralase Hair Restoration Treatment?
Women with female pattern baldness and those with androgenic hair loss or male pattern baldness. These people can benefit the most, especially with early prevention and treatment of hair loss.
Modesto Aesthetics and Laser is proud to offer the revolutionary new Keralase Hair Restoration Treatment. Our staff of highly qualified medical providers genuinely care for their patients and delight in helping you feel revitalized when you leave our clinic. Contact us today to schedule your consultation for Keralase at (209)-577-3340.