Dermal Filler Injections with Juvéderm Voluma XC
Dermal filler injections like Juvéderm Voluma XC is a non-surgical option in the form of a hyaluronic acid-based injectable that is now approved by the FDA as a filler to give you a more rounded or pronounced chin. Medical Providers have used dermal filler injections like Voluma to contour and add volume to patient’s cheeks for many years. Juvéderm Voluma XC is the only filler of its kind to be obtain FDA approval for use on the chin.
Is Voluma Filler for You?
Dermal filler injections like Voluma is an optimal option for the chin due to its gel properties and product profile. Here are some noteworthy reasons for opting for Voluma:
- Voluma is a non-surgical option so there is less downtime for the patient.
- Results with Voluma in the chin can be seen shortly after the procedure.
- The injection procedure with Juvederm is less expensive than surgical option.
- Using the filler procedure is much less expensive than surgical options.
- The Juvederm filler procedure is much less painful than a surgical option.
Downtime with surgery can be up to 2 weeks.
- Swelling and mild bruising may occur with Voluma, however downtime is minimal.
Dermal filler injections like Juvéderm Voluma XC is also indicated for help in shaping or contouring the jaw and is excellent to build up the cheek area. As with any procedure, individual results may vary. https://www.juvederm.com
Voluma for chin enhancement is intended for a healthy person. It is important to talk with your medical provider to discuss your medical history and your expectations of the procedure. Your medical provider will help establish the perfect symmetry and desired profile to enhance your overall look.
Call or text to schedule your consultation with one of our Advanced Aesthetic Injectors and be on your way to a more defined and contoured chin today. 209-577-3340 https://staging.modestoaestheticsandlaser.com